- November 5th, 2010: Published in "Archive" the new page of talks and posters presented during the CLOSING PROJECT WORKSHOP
- CLOSING PROJECT WORKSHOP:18-19 OCTOBER 2010, CNR Rome
- September 11-12, 2008, Portorosa (Messina, Italy): 2nd EURO-MEDITERRANEAN International Symposium. The scientists from all areas surrounding the Mediterranean meet in Portorosa in order to draw, in a common view, a Marine Multidisciplinary Research Programme.
- October 23-26, 2008, Padova (Italy): VI International Conference on Ethics and Environmental Policies, organized by Fondazione Lanza and Euro-Mediterranean Centre for Climate Change (CMCC). 2nd announcement
- November 4-8, 2008, Lecce (Italy): VI National Convention for Marine Sciences "QUALI MARI ITALIANI?" organized by CoNISMa. 1st announcement
- November 11-15, 2008, Valencia (Spain): World Conference on Marine Biodiversity - MarBEF
- November 25-27, 2008, Roma (Italy): Final meeting of the EUR-OCEANS Network of Excellence on "Global Change and Marine Ecosystems". The meeting to be held at the Cavour Congress Centre in Rome, Italy. Registration form
- November 25-28, 2008, Venice (Italy): 9th Internazional Conference LITTORAL 2008.
- May 19-23, 2008, Gij˛n (Spain): International Symposium on "Effects of Climatic Changes on the World's Oceans".
- March 31 -April 2, 2008, Atene (Greece): IMDIS 2008 - International Conference On Marine Data and Information Systems.
- March 2-7, 2008, Orlando, Florida (USA): 2008 Ocean Sciences Meeting: "From the Watershed to the Global Ocean". Further information
- February 7-9, 2008, Lisbona (Spain): Estuarine & Coastal Sciences Association: Local Meeting on "Climate Change Impacts on South-European Coastal Ecosystems"
- November 20-21, 2007, Toulon (France): The Euro-Mediterranean Seminar organized by the Ifremer Research Centre. VECTOR took part in the meeting represented by the Project Coordinator (Prof. Cesare Corselli)
- November 12-17, 2007, Valencia (Spain): IPCC 27th Conference (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change).
- September 10-11, 2007, Rimini (Italy): First Workshop VECTOR organized by Cesare Corselli (Milano-Bicocca University) and Bruno Manca (OGS) in the context of the Sixth Italian Forum of Earth Sciences GEOITALIA 2007
- August 27-31, 2007, Kiel (Germany): Effects of Climate Change on Marine Ecosystems; Invasion ecology; Ecosystem consequences of biodiversity change: these are some of the topics discussed during the 42-th European Marine Biology Symposium (EMBS)
- July 2-13, 2007, Perugia (Italy): a session on "Biogeochemical Budget and Cycles in the Mediterranean Sea" (IAPSO Association-PS001) in the context of the XXIV General Assembly IUGG
- May 30-31 and June 1, 2007, Gallipoli (Lecce, Italy): meeting on "The Italian research on climate change. Scenarios, impacts, policies"
involving FISR projects: CMCC, VECTOR, CARBOITALY, AEROCLOUDS and M.I.C.E.N.A.
- May 28, 2007, Venice (Italy): WP5 First WORKSHOP: at Palazzo Franchetti were presented the results achieved during the project first year.
- May 16, 2007, London (United Kindom): Meeting on "Climate Change and Aquatic Ecosystems in the UK: Science, Policy and Management" sponsored by Environment Agency, FBA and European Commission.
- September 29-30, 2008: Workshop WP2 VULCOST at "La Sapienza" University, Rome. WP2 researchers will present the results of 2 years of work and analyse any problems to conclude the last year of project.
- July 9, 2008: the Coordinator meets leaders WPs 1-2-3 for a coordination meeting at Conisma in Rome.
- May 28, 2008: WP2 meets in Naples,at IAMC-CNR, to discuss the state of the art of activities in each area.
- March 4-5, 2008, at "La Sapienza" University (Rome, Italy): Operative mini-Workshop on "Coastal Vulnerability" organized by WP3. Programme and partecipants
- "Interesting, dynamic and positive": as was defined TransMed Workshop held last February 20-21, 2008 at the Stazione Zoologica of Naples (Italy). During the meeting were discussed the results of the analysis of eufotic layer samples taken during TransMed Cruise. TMC Workshop Report
- On Friday, January 18, 2008 took place the meeting on "Relative Holocene sea level rise in Italy" presented by Prof. Kurt Lambeck (Canberra) at the University "La Sapienza" (Rome). In the afternoon the WP3 meeting on the 2008 activities took place.
- The responsibles for the activities of WPs 6, 8 and 9 met at ISMAR Bologna last Wednesday, January 23, 2008.
- The VECTOR's committees met at Milano-Bicocca University last Thursday, January 24, 2008
- The leaders for the activities of WP6 CARADRI met in Trieste last Friday, January 11, 2008
- The VECTOR Management Committee and the Scientific Council met at Milano-Bicocca University last Thursday, October 11, 2007.
-The NaSa2 Cruise, scheduled into the activity 4.1.2., took place in the Napoli and Salerno Gulfs in November 2007
-The TransMed Cruise ended with great success last July. 75 researchers, belonging to CNR, CoNISMa, ENEA, OGS and SZN, alternating for 63 days onboard R/V Urania and Universitatis, collected water column and seabed sediments samples, cruising throughout the Mediterranean from Gibraltar to the Lebanese coast.
No previous oceanographic cruise of this size in the Mediterranean Sea.